 Castle / 15456
Re: Cool Mukai MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:47:16 GMT

Hey, thanks for posting this Eric.  I always enjoy looking at Mukai's stuff.
He's got a very spindly style that looks really cool.

-Chris

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
For any who may have already, I havn't been over to Mukai's Web Site in a
while; Steel Gallery. An to my surprise very nice stuff!

Classic Movie Monster and somthing no cave, moat, or chamber should be without!

Harryhausen
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Yoyo/6154/harryhausen1.htm

Check out the use of Engine Pods:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Yoyo/6154/recycle.htm