 Castle / 15418
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 04:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:

Wow, only one reply. I realized that comments are pretty rare lately in
here, and that there really wasn't much on my website to comment about, but
I thought I would do better than one lone post. Oh well, such is life.

Yep, comments are rare in castle these
days *sigh*. I'm not exactly sure what
the deal with castle world is right now,
and I guess it's the lack of activity
there that kind of stymied most of the
posting in this group.

(Go to Isle of Mist, and check out the
member profiles. I'll bet you some of
them haven't posted for months.) You
might want to sign the castle roll call
if you haven't already.

But anyway... Thanks for the reply Josh. I've
got a few more ideas for the Rogue's Gallery,
but I'm fully open to any nominations.

Checked out your site, and it looks great by far.

Just a few suggestions. I would reccommend adding
more description to your characters (like their
age, background info, etc.) Then again, you can
leave it vague so the reader can go through the
notion of figuring it out.

Hope to see some completed chapters soon.
(before I release the chapters to my novella.
Won't happen for a while :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y