 Castle / 15417
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 03:08:46 GMT

Wow, only one reply. I realized that comments are pretty rare lately in
here, and that there really wasn't much on my website to comment about, but
I thought I would do better than one lone post. Oh well, such is life

But anyway... Thanks for the reply Josh. I've got a few more ideas for the
Rogue's Gallery, but I'm fully open to any nominations.

Steve

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin writes:
Good start, Steve.

Your characters look good.  Can't wait to see more!  Oh, the Rogue's Gallery
is a fun idea.  Who else is going to go in there?

Still Building,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
Hi all,

Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego
world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters, and a little
other silliness. So far it isn't anything elaborate or much beyond a
skeleton page, but I'd love to get some feedback from you all.

The URL is: http://www.geocities.com/athosall4_1//lego.html

Steve