 Castle / 15420
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 06:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:
Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego
world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters,
The URL is:      http://www.geocities.com/athosall4_1//lego.html

Hi Stephen,

I too saw your site…
Although I didn’t comment.
    (Until now that is!)
I really liked it, and even though the content
was sparse the overall layout is very nice.
Navigation through your site is clean and
the structure is well plotted…it’ll be easy
for newcomers to explore your pages once it
fills up.     (I think I like your site structure
cause it’s awfully reminiscent of Anthony Sava’s…)

I love character pages…
The Hero’s section seems to hold a great deal of potential.
http://www.geocities.com/athosall4_1/hero.html
Not only have you chosen a stellar list of character names,
but certain figures such as Odion seem to be quite interesting.
(I mostly like your choice of minifig head and hair for him…
he’s got this Spanish Conquistador air to him.)

Wow, only one reply. I realized that comments
are pretty rare lately in here,

Seriously, I totally understand…
It’s like everyone is still here, and they continue
to read through all the threads…but jus’ aren’t
motivated to post a reply or issue a comment.

I'm sure things will pick up eventually.
(Castle-heads are probably still out finding
the remaining Target sales or working on projects
from their assortment of Christmas Lego)

Even the 2nd annual ISCC is waning in comparison
to last years. Well, At least the Castle section has
more contributors than some of the other segments.

We need more industrious individuals like you to provide
Interesting content! I look forward to seeing more.

                                  --==Richard==--