 Castle / 15401
15400  |  15402
Subject:
My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 04:31:21 GMT

Hi all,

Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego
world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters, and a little
other silliness. So far it isn't anything elaborate or much beyond a
skeleton page, but I'd love to get some feedback from you all.

The URL is: http://www.geocities.com/athosall4_1//lego.html

Steve