 Castle / 15440
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Bishop writes:

Matt: I hope to get some more biography information on there, but so far I
don't really know too much about the characters. Just coming up with their
names was a major project. I have some ideas but if I put it up there it
might ruin the story. Don't know when I'll be releasing any of the story,
all my lego are at my folks place and when school starts again I won't be
able to get home much.

Well, I hope to see you present the story sometime
in the future. (Reading about the characters is
always interesting, and it is very tricky to write
the descriptions without them turning out to be
an all-out spoiler. I know from experience.)

I've got a lego online novella project in the
works as well, so I'm collecting pieces to the
beginning scene.

Also what ever happened to the Isle of Mist, I'd
hoped to contribute when I got my camera...

In short: the project went entirely defunct.
Heck, a lot of the adminstrators of the
project haven't posted any updates to IOM
in quite some time, and a few of them have
migrated to .space (Chris Maddison and Wilson
Raska.) I'm not sure what happened to Craig
or Shiri Dori, either.

Anyone have any information on this?
(Also, does anyone know of the map editor
program used to generate the Isle of Mist
map images?)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y