 Castle / 15439
Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:51:56 GMT

Wow Nathan, I finally got the chance to check out your BS folder, you've got
some nice work there all around!

CastleInn: I love seeing what others have done with this baseplate since I built
my Inn on it.  Proves that those 'crappy' baseplates can be very useful :) Good
use of the GI red walls too, I don't have enough of these walls yet.

CastleVillage: I love the green roofed building, very interesting way to combine
slopes and plates in a roof. it would be nice to build another one of these and
put them back to back to create a full roof.

Rare Co building: Tasty rare parts inside :) I'm jealous! I'd like to get my
hands on a couple of them, when does this shop open?? ;)

Waterfall: Interesting, I like how it opens and very roomy, just what a marauder
needs to store their booty.

'Bank': Interesting design, I like the height, it's not to high, yet enough to
be an anchor building in a town. Good use for those sharp angle 'arches', though
I think I would have preferred a rounder arch there.

Statue shop: interesting hodgepodge of colors, nice way to handle missing blue
corner slopes, is that the same deal in the roof? with the grey bricks in place
of missing corners? Only thing I'd suggest, is put some of his 'wares' out on
the sidewalk, show off what he does.  Or create a 'sign' where the missing blue
corner sits and build a statue on it. You could probably actually fit 2 on there
which would allow it to still be a corner store.

I don't know if you still have all of these creations built, that waterfall
would be a very nice addition to a small village if you still have it built. And
gives you the ability to wind a small river throughout.

Keep up the great work!
Tamy