 Castle / 15425
15424  |  15426
Subject:
Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:21:27 GMT

    Hi all,

         Here are two more medieval marketplaces. First off is the
Securities Firm.

      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=30473 (all ready
moderated).

        This is a new concept for the marketplace, being both an extra wide
store and two corner stores facing in. I figured it would be a cool edition
to a street because you could use it to ajoin an ally or road.
        It's two towers contain (no relation to LOTR intended), as well as a
guard garrison, a general bank (right tower) where you can deposit money and
get a reciept from the scribe:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=293448 and
and (in the left tower) a private deposit box area, accesible at will, for
the rich with excessive valuables:
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=293455 and
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=293457 .

       The walk through point:
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=293460 is standard
marketplace road width and could also be used to join a bigger street (like
mine) to a more normal marketplace row).

        Second there is the Statue Maker's:

   A simple sculptur of heroic images for rich customers. This corner store
isn't so well made but I still like it and it fits my street. (Pics of my
whole village coming after I post the rest of my models.)

          PLMKWYT and God Bless,

                    Nathan