 Castle / 15523
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:52:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
Also what ever happened to the Isle of Mist, I'd
hoped to contribute when I got my camera...

In short: the project went entirely defunct.
Heck, a lot of the adminstrators of the
project haven't posted any updates to IOM
in quite some time, and a few of them have
migrated to .space (Chris Maddison and Wilson
Raska.) I'm not sure what happened to Craig
or Shiri Dori, either.

Anyone have any information on this?

Yep! :-)  See entry "I fell off the face of the earth":
http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=3458

About the IoM as a whole, you're right, it didn't work. But that doesn't
stop you from making a new, better story site. I've been saying that for a
while. I'd love to see someone take the initiative!

(Also, does anyone know of the map editor
program used to generate the Isle of Mist
map images?)

If I'm not mistaken, it was railroad tycoon.

-Shiri