 Castle / 15437
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 06:29:28 GMT

Thanks to those who responded. I can't really complain about no responses
too much because I am one of those who just reads and rarely posts. Anyway...

Matt: I hope to get some more biography information on there, but so far I
don't really know too much about the characters. Just coming up with their
names was a major project. I have some ideas but if I put it up there it
might ruin the story. Don't know when I'll be releasing any of the story,
all my lego are at my folks place and when school starts again I won't be
able to get home much. Also what ever happened to the Isle of Mist, I'd
hoped to contribute when I got my camera...

Richard: well I think Anthony's site is what I modeled mine after. I know it
was one that I saw on here. I hope to make it look a little more
professionally done, but am still learning all the html stuff.

Bruce: I'm glad you liked the Shannara stuff. I got the idea when playing
around on the Terry Brooks website. I hope to finish up the Shannara scenes
and maybe try a Word and Void addition too.

Thanks again for all your comments
Steve

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey,

Nice start.  Looking forward to the stories.

My favorite part is the gallery of Terry Bricks pictures.  I don't think
I've seen anyone else do Shanara customs.  Very cool.

Bruce