 Castle / 15419
Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 04:55:21 GMT

Don't know what all information you need, but count me in as well... or to
be more castle appropriate, my sword is yours.

Steve

In lugnet.castle, Pedro Silva writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tony Alexander writes:
In lugnet.castle, Christopher Lindsey writes:
John Henry Kruer wrote:
Castle   ROLL-CALL -

    Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!!  (OOOOHHH, how
'bout a Space Castle??)

Hi Tony,

I think that was done already...  cannot recall who did it, but some while
ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it
was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf.

Cheers,

Pedro