 Castle / 15416
Re: Would like to know
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 23:28:49 GMT

     Thanx for all your help I'm not getting anything right now because my
dad just got a camera and I want to see what I can do with it and see what I
like and don't like, for when I buy my own.  It has:
3.3 Mega Pixel
digital video-up to 45 min.
3x digital zoom - wanted optical too but this cammer was only $150
focal distance Auto: 32" ~ infinity
                     Macro 16" ~ 32"
And it has some software and a lot more things with it.  It dosen't have
every thing I wanted but my dad wanted one and so he got this one.  It was
$200 marked down to $150. It is a SC3300 by SiPix.
     Any ways thanx for your help and time.
                                             --Kevin W. §