 Castle / 15380
15379  |  15381
Subject:
Would like to know
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:10:04 GMT

     I would like to know what type of cammra/software is used and the pros
and cons of this items and prices if you can.  I am trying to get a cammra
so I can start posting my story and my MOCs.  I'm looking for some thing
that can take good pic of legos and also I want software that can edit the
pic, like what Anthany dose.  Thanx and Marry Christmas
                      --Kevin W. §