 Castle / 15381
Re: Would like to know
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:27:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wanner writes:

    I would like to know what type of cammra/software is used and the pros
and cons of this items and prices if you can.  I am trying to get a cammra
so I can start posting my story and my MOCs.  I'm looking for some thing
that can take good pic of legos and also I want software that can edit the
pic, like what Anthany dose.  Thanx and Marry Christmas
                     --Kevin W. §

You can find a lot of discussions on this in
http://news.lugnet.com/publish/photography/

There are a lot of message threads where people tell what they use and not all
of them are in publish/photography.

Hope you find one that works for you.

-Erik