 Castle / 15385
Re: Would like to know
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:

Get a sony digital camera, pick your cost, they're all nice.  And then get
on Kazaa and pirate a copy of Photoshop 6.0 or 7.0  and that costs the best
price... free!

e.

I wonder... is that legal?

My friend at school tried to exchange a Kazaa CD burned Photoshop for a
pencil, and I refused.

What are the legal prediciments for Kazaa?  I mean, distributing software
for free online dosn't seem to be very legal.

BTW, I agree about the Sony.  My DSC-P71 Cybershot is an excellent camera
with 3 optical zoom and 3 megapixels for only $400 max.  Oh, and it comes
with NiHM rechargable batteries  (But be warned!  They take forever to
charge!  I always have 3 sets of them around, just in case.)

FUT Lugnet.publishing

-JHK