 Castle / 15403
Re: Help me name Ikros!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:30:12 GMT

The name you choose will hardly be relevant if you actually get a contract,
as the publisher is likely to force a crappy name on you anyway.

That said, a spiffy name might help you *get* that contract.  I don't know.

I really doubt that "Chronicles of Ikros" would ever fly- "Chronicles"
usually refers to a series of books (ie chronicles... ...of Narnia, ...of
Pern, ...of Prydain).  As such, it makes sense on your web site but not as a
single physical novel.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well, not my story's country, Ikros.

But my story, the Chronicles of Ikros

As some of you may already know, I am going to attempt to publish currently
web-finished story.  I'm not ready to send it off to any companies yet, but
while I was working on it, I realized it needs a knew name.