 Castle / 15346
Re: Help me name Ikros!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 18:35:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Here are a few title's I've thought of:

1. -Champion of Ikros- (Garalt, of course)
2. -IKROS- (short and sweet)
3. -Rise of the Gastiel- (Garalt again)
4. -Dawn of the Immortal War-  (wrapped up in a title used only in the sequel)
5. -Convergance of the Immortals-  (not QUITE on-plot but 'cool' IMO)
6. -The Chronicles of Ikros-  (some of you may think the old title is peachy)

Hi Anthony, how are you?

Since we are talking about a series and not a single and the second is
already have a name that fits so
The first book should be also in the pattern 'Ikros: ************'
so lets try to add 2+3 and we'll get for example 'Ikros: The Rise of the
Gastiel' which sounds nice I think but almost until the end nobody knows
what's Gastiel means so it's your call
you can change it to 'Ikros: A hero was born' or 'Ikros: The war of the four
Dragons', 'Ikros: The great war', 'Ikros: A hero was born'.

If I'll think of other I'll let you know.

As for repay, just don't disapper from Lugnet and keep publishing your books
to us before, even after you'll become a famous writer.

Still waiting for the movie

Yaron "Webrain" Dori