 Castle / 15337
Re: Help me name Ikros!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:27:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

-snipped for space reasons-
Here are a few title's I've thought of:

1. -Champion of Ikros- (Garalt, of course)
2. -IKROS- (short and sweet)
This is probably the best one, it would fit in later for
IKROS: Chaos Skies

3. -Rise of the Gastiel- (Garalt again)
4. -Dawn of the Immortal War-  (wrapped up in a title used only in the sequel)
5. -Convergance of the Immortals-  (not QUITE on-plot but 'cool' IMO)
6. -The Chronicles of Ikros-  (some of you may think the old title is peachy)

Like any of these?  Have a better suggestion***?  Is there already a book by
one of my titles?  TELL ME! :)  Reply to this post and give your opinion.
To kinda be cheap, instead of Champion of Ikros, howabout Heros of Ikros?
It plural and covers the other characters, as well as sounds good.
Its up to you though.

Will you win anything?  No.

Will I pay you or give you anything?  No.

Should you ever expect me or my bloodline to ever give you anything for helping
me out with a story title?  No.

Will you gain anything?  If I use the title you liked, or if I use a title you
suggest***, you'll have the bragging rights to say 'I helped name that book!'
-ahem- assuming it's deemed worthy enough to even publish.
Thats the best one anyway.  LISTEN YALL, I NAMED HIS BOOK!

And THANKS! in advance.
No Problem.
Hasta la Vista, Sean

--Anthony