 Castle / 15350
Re: Help me name Ikros!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 05:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:

snip <

I haven't read your book yet, but it sounds like a very good yarn.

1. -Champion of Ikros- (Garalt, of course)
No, there's to many 'champion' titles out there already.

2. -IKROS- (short and sweet)
Yes! but forget the caps, it makes it look like an acronym.

3. -Rise of the Gastiel- (Garalt again)
Nope (who's Garalt anyway?)

4. -Dawn of the Immortal War-  (wrapped up in a title used only in the sequel)
Uh-uh.

5. -Convergance of the Immortals-  (not QUITE on-plot but 'cool' IMO)
No way!

6. -The Chronicles of Ikros-  (some of you may think the old title is peachy)
Good for the title of the series, but not for a book.

Also, don't do anything like Dragonfire or Dragongold or DragonWHATEVER.
There's a series written by Anne McCaffrey that has lots of DragonWHATEVERs
(Dragonflight, Dragonquest, Dragonsong...) and people might think you're trying
to copy her.

And THANKS! in advance.
Sure thing.

--Anthony