 Castle / 15428
Re: Brickshelf ?s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wanner writes:
    How long dose it nomaly take for somthing to become public? and I am
having some problems because the pic I posted in my folder will not open it
will just download till it is have done and then it will not go any ferther.
thanx in advance.
                  --Kevin W. §

Well, it can vary.

Depending on how many folders are uploaded within
a certain time span, that will be close to variance
with the time it takes to moderate all of them.
(it took several days for my Micro Mech model to
appear on brickshelf.)

Of course, if you're posting an MOC or placing
content on a site, deep linking the picture works
very well too. Well, at least until moderation.
(The only adverse effect is a sacrifice in photo
quality. Zooming in will fix that to some extent.)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y