 Castle / 15446
Re: 10066 on LSAH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 03:41:00 GMT

Yes, using the code will show the discounted price right in your shopping
cart.  Interestingly enough, they have a bug with it.  After ordering the
10066 in sufficient quantities, all other bulk packs were discounted as well
regardless of quantity.  I wonder when they are going to fix this?

I noticed the same thing, but I don't think it is a bug. My understanding is
that you can mix and match the bulk packs to obtain the discount.

Yes, yes, you can mix and match. The discount is for ordering 15 total bags,
from all of the qualifying bags. They don't all have to be the same bag. If
you had to order 15 of the same item to get the discount, very few people
would actually get the discount.

In fact, on my last order, I ordered 13 different bags and then a second of
two of them for a total of 15. There is a lot of good castle stuff in the
latest bags. I just hope they don't start selling out before the spring
because I'd like to place a big order somewhere down the line.