 Castle / 17036
Re: 10066 on LSAH & some discont'd confirmation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 05:06:02 GMT

Hello all,

Well I’m glad I searched for “accessory” before posting. I for the first time saw the 10066 parts pack on LSAH this afternoon and was awed by the overall goodness of it. I did not keep up with threads during winter break. Anyway, it seems a question was already answered...so they included a maiden’s hat in black...hmmm.
Utilizing the new features: (Being a popup it won’t show here)
http://shop.lego.com/popups/popup_product_image.asp?Theme=&XMLPath=2057&iFile=/shop/Products/TYPE10/LEGO-US-2057/Set384x288us010066.jpg&Prod_Id=10066

Well, as others have voiced, it would have been more thrilling if a chest armor piece was included (we know the mold and color is fresh). I do think that it’s great and I wanted to add that it’s not listed with the Castle items on Shop at Home, but does show up under Recommendations when a set is selected.

Also, I called LSAH and they verified that all of the chrome sets are completely gone (4816-4819), which may not be news to many, and that no Defense Archers (4811) remain.

In that case, does anyone know of any stashes of Defense Archer sets, preferably on clearance??

-Andrew