 Castle / 15413
Re: 10066 on LSAH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:30:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ed Jones writes:
Not sure if this is news or not (didn't see a thread on the topic), but I
ordered a bunch of Castle Accessory packs 10066 yesterday from the LEGO
website.

Now, what is the black object on the far right of the 1066 pic?

It is the much coveted black maiden hat.  For a detailed description of the
contents see:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/10066-1

which I am proud to say I inventoried.  Is that a cool set or what?

Maggie C.