 Castle / 15447
Re: Roll Call! (Almost 50 and 29 more to reach the real goal!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 04:57:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:

-Castle   ROLL-CALL:
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
(1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE!
(2) Joey Finnell
(3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle
(4) Dan Thompson
(5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around.
(6) Anthony Sava -  the Lego Bandito and the Master of Dragons
(7) Jason Maxwell - Time to get medieval
(8) Aaron West - add my nearly 300k bricks to the crushing defeat of all
other themes.
(9) Ben Ellerman
(10) Steve McDonough -Who doesn't care and never will about the "real" size
of any imaginary Star Wars, Star Trek, or other spaceship, but who cares about
medieval weapons bludgering people who actually argue this.
(11) Kevin Wanner - Waiting to get a digital camera so he can post his story
(12) Josh Wedin - Castle Forever!
(13) Eric Jensen
(14) Nathan Todd - More Castle
(15) Johannes "Jojo" Koehler - Black Falcons are undefeatable
(16) Benjamin Medinets - Castle is FUN!!!
(17) James Stacey
(18) David Carriker
(19) René Hoffmeister
(20) Richard Noeckel  - 'Death to Space!'
(21) Brad Benedict  -  long live castle
(22) William Lister - Castle Since 1980...
(23) Stephen Fisher - lost all but one stickers from his yellow castle :(
(24) Jeff Stabile - many ideas, too few minutes
(25) Don Cox - castle nut for a long time
(26) Aaron Muhl (reserved #100 so when we get there, he gets it... lol)
(27) Christer Stoltz - Castle Rules ... Ninja Rocks!
(28) Matt Hein - This is Castle's New Era.
(29) Dan McNeally - Castle all the way. Been a castlehead since 1986.
I donate 120 men to the army to storm space.
(30) Bruce Hietbrink - Now let's go storm Space!
(31) Felix Greco - galloping forth to join his brethren!
(32) Fritz Grondy - king of the lurkers and castle from the start!
(33) Mark Chittenden - Older than my castle sets even!
(34) T. Deering
(35) ACPin & Sons - Us too!=
(36) Jay Cicchini - Always late...
(37) Alex Polimeni - New to Lugnet but part of the club!!!
(38) Laurent Bettens - You have my sword & shield!
(39) Denis POUCHAIN - aka Denix from Avalonnia
(40) Dan Ravendea - Some kid who dislikes space
(41) Rocco J. Carello - I'll support castle for as long as
I have the strength to lift bricks...
(42) Stephen Wroble
(43) Dan Mattia - Attack with sharpened steel!
(44) John Henry Kruer - well known .Spacer, long time lurker
(45) Christopher Lindsey - castlehead since '86 and never looked back
(46) Tony Alexander - I love both .castle and .space!!
(47) Stephen Bishop - My sword is yours.
(48) Nicole Drumm MS - Closet castle lover with too few bricks to build.
(49) Kevin Salm - reader of Lugnet since day one and owner of almost
every Castle set ever
(50) Alan Findlay - usually lurking, but trying to build a city.