 Castle / 15492
Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 00:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Thompson writes:
This is very cool.  I have been working on a similar project but have not
yet completed it.  I like the placement of each shop.  It looks like they
just sprung up all over.

Did you try using other colors for the base of each shop.  I think it could
add a lot and it could also free up some gray bricks for something else.

Thanks! I wanted it to feel kind of impromptu and disorganized, and I started
over several times to get it that way. The Bazaar was actually made from the
leftover bricks after I finished a bigger project, so the colors are just what
I had available.

Stephen