 Castle / 15472
15471  |  15473
Subject:
The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 03:15:49 GMT

Hello Castle Builders,
I had some free time over the holidays, so I made a little project for the
Medieval Marketplace. It's actually a collection of very small booths where
peasants can sell surplus goods so they can get coin to buy things from the
other shops in the marketplace. I think of it as a sort of flea-market.

Here's the deep link to the page on my website:

http://swroble.home.att.net/Projects/Things/Bazaar/Bazaar.html

Let me know what you think!
Stephen