 Castle / 15502
Re: The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 03:25:31 GMT

Stephen,

Your bazaar is perfect. I love it - especially the way you made the awnings.
I will probably try to emulate this for my own city. Thanks for sharing.

Alan

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble writes:
http://swroble.home.att.net/Projects/Things/Bazaar/Bazaar.html

Let me know what you think!
Stephen