 Castle / 15473
Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:07:29 GMT

Do you seriously have the bricks to build
a town of that size and detail??
No, not seriously. But I planned to do it in several time. So, I buy the
bricks I need when I need it.

Did you put duplos inside the ground or something ?
Nothing, only LEGO.

Denix

_____
Fantasy & LEGO