 Castle / 15480
Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:37:45 GMT

Hey Denix,

Well Done!  Your modules are quite impressive.  Of course, that is what we
have come to expect from you :).  I especially like the way you built the
building over the edges of your plates so that the interiors are accesible.
The basement level is a nice touch as well.

Good job,
Josh

PS Your english is quite good.  Infinitely better than my french!

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi all castle builders,

Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts !
I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is
near to be completed.
There's no photos on my site yet, but you can see some teaser here :

Could you tell me what do you think about it ?

Denix, the frenchy, fallen out with english language

____
LEGO & Fantasy
http://www.avalonnia.net