 Castle / 15467
Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi all castle builders,

Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts !
I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is
near to be completed.
There's no photos on my site yet, but you can see some teaser here :

Could you tell me what do you think about it ?

Denix, the frenchy, fallen out with english language

Aaah! Another reason for me to go out
an purchase roofing elements and bricks
in bulk. :)

The village appears rather compact for its
size (being on smaller plates), yet it's
not entirely cramped, which gives it a very
nice appearance. (Maybe you're working on
the project in modules?)

Anyway, keep up the models (now, to go off
and scrounge the funds to make something
just as great :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y