 Castle / 15469
Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 22:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi all castle builders,

Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts • !
I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is
near to be completed.
There's no photos on my site yet, but you can see some teaser here :

Could you tell me what do you think about it ?

Denix, the frenchy, fallen out with english language

Hi Denix,
The medieval town looks great! I like the way you've made it in sections so we
can see into the buildings and basements. I also like the level of detail, the
well with the chain and pulley is a really nice touch. I'm looking forward to
seeing more!
Stephen