 Castle / 15464
Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:10:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Denis Pouchain writes:
Hi all castle builders,

Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts !
I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is
near to be completed.
There's no photos on my site yet, but you can see some teaser here :

Could you tell me what do you think about it ?

Denix, the frenchy, fallen out with english language

____
LEGO & Fantasy
http://www.avalonnia.net

Wow.  That's going to be amazing.  Do you seriously have the bricks to build
a town of that size and detail??  I like the raised ground level so you can
have basements.  Nice touch.  Did you put duplos inside the ground or
something?  If you pull off a whole town of that size/detail, that would be
amazing.

e.