 Castle / 15474
Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:11:27 GMT

Another reason for me to go out
an purchase roofing elements and bricks
in bulk. :)
If you leave in Europe, there's something new in that bulks and it's really
helpfull.

The village appears rather compact for its
size (being on smaller plates), yet it's
not entirely cramped, which gives it a very
nice appearance. (Maybe you're working on
the project in modules?)
Yes I'm working on modules because I have not yet the space to build my town
in one piece.
I don't this town is compact. When I visit some of the medieval town I have
around my leaving place I found it is more compact than I made it ;-)

Denix

_____
Fantasy & LEGO
http://www.avalonnie.net