 Castle / 15486
Re: Glory, glory 2003!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2003
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Wouldn’t an Adventures accessory pack just be phenomenal around now.
I'd purchase loads of the set if it included the different head-pieces,
(turbans,helmets, and those Chinese straw/disk hats) weapons, (the new sword
and halberdier)and all the other Oriental goodies. (maybe an Oriental banner
or two!!!)
                                --==Richard==--

Hey,
Great idea, and don't forget the Royal Golden Sword also.

Also I'd suggest they'll make cloak's with various colors accessory pack.

Did anyone notice that set 4720 includes a clear green goblet?
http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4720

Yaron "Webrain" Dori