 CAD / Development / *1975 (-100)
  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Whoops, I almost didn't read that. :-, But a cut and paste won't necessarily restore the origin of the sub-model, will it? My main reason for using sub-models is to place the origin in a weird spot, usually for rotation purposes. I agree that (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) Hmm. Would it be acceptable to present this view, but not support rendering the files in the subdirectories? That is, if you have a subfile in a subdirectory, should you have to include the subdirectory in the model when you use the subfile? (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:12:49 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote: [Good descriptions of inlining/MPD snipped] (...) And if you use a ZIP archive, you have to unzip. Unzipping is generally more convenient than splitting an MPD, for the user. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) That only works if there is a single inline. And it doesn't actually undo the inline, it just creates a similar subfile. (...) Search the lugnet archive. Jacob's tools are at (URL). Onyx's M-Peedy is at (URL). (...) Generally, yes. You can (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Outlining can only be done with manual intervention, because there's no final delimiter on the inlined code. So the human has to select the code to outline. I *think* the matrix math can be reversed, but I'm not sure. I don't know if there is (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Inlining isn't a format, it's an operation. A file-reference (type 1 line) is replaced with the contents of the referenced file, but the color and transform (position, rotation, scaling) from the original command are applied to each line from (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: why is it that...

it does not seem too dificult on your part. basicly there is simply the changes to the descriptions and then the writing of a small file detailing the changes. i could do both if you would be interested and all you would have to do is include them (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: why is it that...

(...) Sorry about that JW. There are many parts in those three categories, and a few in Train as well, that do need moving. And they will probably all eventually get moved. I am sure you could (and can, and do) come up with lots of suggestions. Be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) If you want to do so, be my guest. Just send it in before it is officialized. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Info: --- Inlining: Inlining is generally considered a "one-way" process - though the inlined section can be manually cut out and pasted into a separate file if the beginning and end of the inlined section is known. It is directly viewable in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  why is it that...

why is it that no-one seems to be interested in trying to move parts from the town,space and castle catogries to other catogries (e.g. the castle pike to minifig pice). i could probobly come up with heaps of good re-naming ideas but no-one seams to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

Not only cutting and pasting, you have to know where the last line of an inlined file is. Scott R Dennett wrote in message <199906021848140350....te.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDAO Suggestion

(...) I strongly second the motion here...that would help tremendously! -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Purtting togeher Minifigs?

(...) Personally, I subfile *everything* that might possibly rotate. e.g. The left hand and whatever it's carrying goes into mflhand.dat, and this file is centered on the axis of rotation; the left arm and mflhand.dat go into mflarm.dat; the torso (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Sounds like a good feature to have around as well. What is the format difference between inlining and mpd anyways? They both contain multiple ldraw models in one file... (sorry I sound a little clueless...but all I use LDraw/LDAO for is making (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  (canceled)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Actually, Steve, it isn't one way if you don't mind doing a little cutting and pasting :) So if you really think MPD is that much better than what you did, where can I get it to see if I like it, I mean there must be some sort of program to (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Sounds good to me. If you could, Steve, include an mpd compiler and splitter in the next version of LDAO that could make things easier for users. Oh, and what is happening with the rumored but illusive LDraw II project?? -Tim Courtney (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) Is there any way to reverse the inlining to the original file (lossless outlining, I guess it would be) using the comment that the inlining function writes? Does the matrix math work in this direction? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) I'd recommend going with MPD. LDLite will render a (properly formatted) MPD file, and the MPD format allows downloaders the possibility of splitting the file back into its separate pieces. Inline is a one-way operation. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: desperatly seeking mock-up of the 4.5v points

Two extremely mocked-up points parts could be found as sw-l.dat and sw-r.dat at: (URL) they are very roughly mocked-up, their orientation is exact. This is how I want them aligned. /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

I assume you use LDAO?? what you do is have a model that you're working on(normally one you've finished) and the submodels in the models folder(not neccessary though). You have the main file of the model highlighted, you go to tools, you scroll down (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Then I would like to ask someone to explain to me inlining.. you only inline the lines of the submodel...how do you get them all in one file, etc? -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: fixes??

(...) Oh, right. Yes, cheating the lines in the renderer is acceptable. It doesn't help Mookie, but it would be a long-term solution. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Inline PLEASE!!! I know hothing about MPD except you have to split the file. Inline, you just go to the LDAO tools menu, click Inline, check the lines you wnat inlined, clik OK(or something to that efect), and your home free. Pretty easy if (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) :-S Oops. I can be more specific (but it's really a minor issue): I am viewing it in LEdit at 2x magnification, at the underside. Underneath, you see the center cylinder, with four sets of two half-cylinders forming a cross around it. The (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) This raises an important question. We should have a standard format for submodels for the TLG models. MPD or inlining? Given my limited knowledge, which is more user-friendly? can LDraw/LEdit/LDLite read an inlined file without the user having (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) The placement of this part was discussed here before submitting it. It is probably not at all clear how it should be centered, but this was chosen as a compromise. The current placement should make it easy to use in a piston engine, which (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) pages (...) html (...) assembling (...) created (...) to (...) progress. (...) like (...) I have gone through all of the models that have been sent, and then sent them on to Jeff so we would be comparing the same thing as I had inlined and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

Jonathan, that is the problem, don't use unofficial pieces. Add them to the model once they've been added to an update. And would you please try to at least leave some of the subject matter from the message you're replying to. Ryan ***...*** REPLY (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) Hmm. Why not, indeed? (...) I'm not seeing these. Of course, it took me about 5 minutes to figure out how you were viewing this piece in LEdit, since the part-file has almost 1500 lines. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

(...) You don't need to change anything in the LDraw language, you can use something called "Polygon Offset" (those who have used OpenGL will know what I mean), it moves the lines a little bit to the front when checking the Z-buffer. You'd just need (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

good. i have a lot of TLG models and are doing more all the time. however it would be a pain in the ass to send them to you because of the large number of unofficial parts i have used. (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  [ldraw.org] Progress

I haven't posted in a while concerning ldraw.org.  So far, a handful of pages have been created, along with a few templates.  I will end up doing the html myself for the site, but VOLUNTEERS ARE STILL NEEDED to work with assembling content. We still (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) Made my day. :-> (...) Oh, the pain. (...) Thanks for the archeology, Joshua. So: Rectangle = 2853a T-shape = 2853b circle = 2853c -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) 4265 has a full cross-shaped axle hole. 4265b has the so-called "hourglass" axle hole, i.e. it is missing two opposing triangles. Hope this helps! Jeff (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) Some notes (viewing in LEDIT): 30082 - (MINOR) Why not center this one on the ball? 6222 - (MINOR) There are some extra lines on the bottom of this piece, reaching from a single side of the 4 cardinal half-cylinders to the outside edge of the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

(...) The problem is the primitive stud*.dat files are specifying two different colors for the same voxel (3D pixel)--the voxels are the edges are being filled with both the edge color and the surface color. So the renderer has to 'decide' which (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) Do you mean along the line missing, in the UpsideDown view (-a-1,0,1,-0.5,-1,-0.5,1,0,0), from the half-cylinder at the center back, along the cylinder's left-hand (viewer's left) edge? You'd think after the recent discussion of 'missing/extra (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: technic horn

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) as (...) It's simply a palm tree body section (I can't recall its ldraw name) and modelled by Tore Erciksson way before. It's in the "plant" category of current library. Selçuk (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) Fredrik Glöckner wrote: (...) Gar, guh, gah, guh.... D'oh! Did I _mention_ that conjecture wasn't allowed? I KNEW this'd happen... <sigh> <bg> ----- 1990: ---- 8850: I bought mine used [and was ripped off by the buyer on this one, thank you (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) But you can't actually see the hole in that picture. The hole is not opposite the axle end, it is offset. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  desperatly seeking mock-up of the 4.5v points

if someone will gove me a mock-up of the 4.5v points then i will start on my program to layout train layouts in ldraw. it is the only train related part that i am missing (that i desperatly need). (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: Voting page 9905 - Identical vertices

Thanks Lars, I fixed the problem and resent the part to Terry. Ampi ---...--- Imre Papp Geometria GIS Systems House email: ipapp@geometria.hu ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) I'm not sure if I agree with that. Looking at the 8251, a 1999 set, it looks like it has a rectangular slot: (URL) then again, I haven't got the 8251, so it may very well be that the parts included have the circular hole. I dunno. Fredrik (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) I don't have _any_ of these older sets. :-/ But, in checking the samples of 2853 I have (20+ free/not in models), all but one have the rectangular slot. I *might* have surmised from that that the rectangular slot variant is likely the newer (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) My TECHNIC is currently packed away and inaccessible. I'll need the group's help for this. Here are the first couple years' use of this element. If you (anyone, anyone?) have one of these sets, and you're reasonably sure it's safely been kept (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 (JOSHUA D. Read this)

(...) There are two types? That means both most likely use the same number. Which means that at some point, someone will make the other version. Which means that the current version should have an alpha designator appended *now* so we don't have to (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

(...) Ok, I checked this a little better now, it's only in LDLite that I'm missing lines on the studs.. Ldraw a little, though the part that's missing in ldraw is opposite, so I'm guessing it's more the renderer like you mentioned. is there (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

(...) No, I don't get the full circle at any resolution, there is always the missing section from about 7:00 to 11:00. I'm viewing these in ldlite, though I believe I've seen this before in ldraw and ledit.. I'll take another look though just to be (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: what happened to the train wheel rubber ring

(...) well jon i WILL be making it. LOL im buisy making 30407 now (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: fixes??

(...) I'm not sure this is a problem with the primitives themselves - more an issue with the renderer? When you view from above at high magnification, do you get the complete circle? If so, this should prove that all the lines are defined in the (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) Yes, there are two variants of this piece, one with a rectangular slot, and one with a circular. To me, the circular one seems to be more frequent, but it may just be here in Europe. I dunno. Fredrik (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: stud.dat vs STUD.DAT

(...) Maybe. The stud-as-line drawing, and the location of the stud, are pretty obvious already. So it is not critically needed. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  stud.dat vs STUD.DAT

i think that the stud.dat reference in the technic pin 1/2 should be capatilised (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  what happened to the train wheel rubber ring

i remember seeing something about the train wheel rubber ring being made... who made it and where can i get it? (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  part renaming ideas

here are some part re-naming ideas castle dragon flame to minifig fire castle goblet to minifig goblet castle lance to minifig lance castle magic wand to minifig magic wand castle pike to minifig pike castle shield to minifig shield castle sword to (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: part question: 30358

(...) Yes, it is necessary. (...) First off, I would not use the primitives for this intersection. Once the highest Y value of the intersecting curve is known, I would scale the stud2a.dat primitive to reach that point. To find the points for the (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  fixes??

Is it possible for someone to fix the stud.dat primitives so there aren't holes in the tops of the studs in the detail lines? Or is this only the way every brick and plate draws on my system? it seems there is always a hole in the detail line upper (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

Comments on the voting 6222: Some optional lines on the cylinders on the underside appear to be missing. This is apparent when viewed from the underside. 2853: My version of this has just a rectangular slot where the axlehole breaks through the (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Pneumatic air tank

(...) I think you should cut one in half. Just kidding! The outside is all you can reasonably be expected to see, so that is all that is required. I would suggest that you might want to give the walls a little thickness, and make the interior (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Pneumatic air tank

at last! someone is modeling the air tank... do you think you could do the tee piece first? i need it for something i am working on. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  seeking 8880 parts

i am looking for mock=ups of the 8880 blue suspension arm,steering wheel,gear shift parts. if anyone can help by making me these parts it would be appreaciated. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  where can i get the classic space helment also the postmans helment

where can i get the minifig classic space helment? i know i saw it somewhere. also does ldraw have the postmans helment? (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  desperatly seeking the minifig bow and arrow

i am desperate for the minifig bow and arrow so i can complete my castle scene. the arrow backpack would be nice as well but not essential. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  part question: 30358

I've posted a portion of the nearly complete 30358 in lugnet.cad.dat.parts... I have a question for the experienced part authors... You can see that the two studs intersect the interior sloped sides of the "box" construct. I've been trying for the (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: seeking mockup of the curved rail pieces

hey tore, could you please make grey versions of the shortcut files, particularly the positioning of the central sleeper. i cant seem to figure out the right angle/position. (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: seeking mockup of the curved rail pieces

firstly thanks. secondly any chance you could do a matching mock-up of the points? (do you have any points?) thirdly about allignment: we simply make a program that will allow layout of the track and will spit out a ldraw file with the track in (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: seeking mockup of the curved rail pieces

I've made a mockups of curved tracks at: (URL) question is: how are we going to align it??? (Keep in mind that if we turn it aprx. 180 degrees, we get it turned the other direction... /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 - Identical vertices

(...) Thanks Lars, I'll fix this ASAP and get the fix off to Terry. --Karim (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: seeking mockup of the curved rail pieces

I've made a real mockup of an inner-curve at: (URL) question is: how are we going to align it??? (Keep in mind that if we turn it aprx. 180 degrees, we get it turned the other direction... /Tore (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Pneumatic air tank

I'm thinking about modeling the pneumatic air tank. But there is one problem: I do not know what the tank looks like on the inside. With this in mind, does it make sense to model only the _outside_ of the tank? Fredrik (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: Update 9904 released

It seems that some errors slipped through Quality Control and got released: SKIPPING "2417.DAT" Line 427: 14 arguments expected: 4 16 3.8 0 9.2 0 0 10 -3.8 0 9.2 WARNING "2360P01.DAT" Line 45: Identical vertices: 4 16 190 0 190 190 0 190 178.058 0 (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905 - Identical vertices

(...) Yay! I've got the most identical vertices! Cool! Seriously, though, it must be the software I made to cut out parts of a model which had some "interesting" side effects. I'll try to fix it and send the updates to Terry K. Thanks for the note. (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: Voting page 9905 - Identical vertices

"l3p -check" says: WARNING "32039.DAT" Line 314: Identical vertices: 4 16 0 7 -6 0 7 -6 2.68 6.47 -6 2.68 6.47 -6 and 105 more in that file! WARNING "32054.DAT" Line 453: Identical vertices: 4 16 -14 4.95 4.95 -14 4.95 4.95 -14 6.47 2.68 -14 6.47 (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Am I missing this part?  [DAT]

(...) In LDraw, a line like this 1 14 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 6582.DAT ^ ^ ^ means that the hub is centered in the origin (0,0,0) and the 1's with a tag under indicate that the part is scaled by one in each direction. If you change the 1's to (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

there should be a black version of the forestmen torso. can someone please ensure that it appears in the update??? also the tyre 24 x 42 and wheel 24 x 43 should have technic dropped from the name (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  seeking mockup of the curved rail pieces

i am looking for a mock-up of the curved rail pieces to complete my train models. also i am looking for the points and the really small train wheels (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1-4cone1.dat

(...) I've noticed that if a model file (somehow) ends up without an ending "0", then LEdit simply will not recognize the last line of the model. --Karim (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Am I missing this part?

(...) found on the large booster on (URL) (...) What do you mean by "scale down"? (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1-4cone1.dat

(...) I *think* LEdit tags every model file with a final 0 line. Maybe it's probably almost entirely unnecessary. Just a historical holdover. I'm a believer in redundancy for human readability, and that lone 0 on the bottom of a file shows me that (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  part wanted: tie fighter windscreen

can somepne please make/mock-up/whatever the tie fighter windscreen. i just need a stub that is the same size so that i can place it into my model and then when the real one is made then i can just substitute it. (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  technic horn

has anyone modeled the part that is known on the technic element registry as the technic horn. it is used on 8880 and others. (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Am I missing this part?

(...) If you're talking about the hubs for the wheels on 8868 (URL) parts have not been modeled in LDraw yet. But you can scale down the slightly larger hubs 3739. This will not be correct, but it may work anyway. Fredrik (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Am I missing this part?

do you have one? if so look for any part number molded on it... also you said that it was also used as a hub for wheels which sets did those wheels came in? is there is any moulded numbers etc on the tyres? (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: 1-4cone1.dat

(...) What case? Who needs this final 0 line and what for? /Lars (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: How do you know the numbers?

(...) Very fine molding numbers on the pieces. Doesn't everybody have a scanning electron microscope in their den? No, we don't have a spy in TLG. But we do have occasional access to a source of official numbers. Not infallible, but sometimes (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) Just a note for all: Karim just emailed me a corrected 30384.dat Windscreen 4 x 7 x 2 Round. The original piece submitted was the wrong version and had some line errors in it. I will make a quick substitution of the file in the 9905part.zip (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1-4cone1.dat

(...) Assuming that the primitives commitee approves a file, it wil be sent to me with a proper filename. And hopefully a good description and header. And I routinely add a final 0 line to _every_ file I get. Just in case. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat

(...) 'Skawsh' silly. (...) Good, but don't call me Seriously. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1-4cone1.dat

(...) These aren't a big enough change to require reposting, I think. We'll just assume everything is how it's supposed to be. Steve (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1-4cone1.dat

(...) Oops. Well, Um, should I repost, or just pretend its right and change the ones that I submit to Terry? --Karim (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Am I missing this part?

I'm looking for the 4x2? wheel part like the cowling on 6615 Eagle Stunt flyer. 3739 is too big. It's more the size of 2695. It's also been used as the wheel for the really big older tires. (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) movement (...) I've already found a problem: The "Baseplate 32 x 32 Service Station with Pattern" (309p01) should have the same color lines as the 9-stud roadways. Jeff (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 1-4cone1.dat

This should be 1-4con1.dat. And all files should have a final 0 line. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting page 9905

(...) vote early and often. ;) (...) Note to Karim: the reason your name is on 1-4con10.dat is because I had thrown that file together on my system awhile ago, but then I got confused about which files you had posted, and I was trying to be sure you (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Discussion-Large Technic Shock 2909c01.dat

On Wed, 26 May 1999 06:18:52 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote: [snip] (...) Hmm. Did you mean 'skoash' or 'skoosh'? Seriously, it sounds fine to me. Steve (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: what has happened to these parts?

(...) my brick 1 x 2 with ferry windows pattern was very similar to 3004p06.dat brick 1 x 2 with black grille pattern. however the p06 used rect.dat which gave a 24 colored edge around the black stripes. also my ferry windows stripes were more (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  what has happened to these parts?

why have these parts not been released for voting yet? the technic flexable hoses brick 1 x 2 with ferry windows pattern slope brick 18 4 x 2 slope brick 65 6 x 6 x 2 quad inverted with cutouts shock absorber 1 x 2 x 2 (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact