 CAD / Development / 1907
part question: 30358
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 May 1999 02:19:35 GMT

I've posted a portion of the nearly complete 30358 in lugnet.cad.dat.parts... I have a question for
the experienced part authors...

You can see that the two studs intersect the interior sloped sides of the "box" construct.  I've
been trying for the past couple of days to get an edge line at this intersection, but can't seem to
get the math right.  My questions then are:

Is an edge line necessary here?

If so, how do I go about calculating the scaling and position of the edge primitive?

All help is appreciated.

--Karim