 CAD / Development / 1879
Re: Voting page 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Padewans,

Voting for update 9905 commences:

http://hugin.ldraw.org/JJ_Memorial/voting/datvote.html

Note that 4 unapproved primitives are include for the cone 3x3x2 piece.
(The 3x3x2 cone! Finally!  I've been doing that Jedi mind-control hand • movement
in Steve's direction for *months* - guess it finally worked)

-- Terry K --

I've already found a problem:  The "Baseplate 32 x 32 Service Station with
Pattern" (309p01) should have the same color lines as the 9-stud roadways.

Jeff