 CAD / Development / 1880
1879  |  1881
Subject:
Am I missing this part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 17:12:24 GMT

I'm looking for the 4x2? wheel part like the cowling on 6615 Eagle Stunt flyer.
3739 is too big.  It's more the size of 2695.  It's also been used as the wheel
for the really big older tires.

--
Patrick Sayre-Little             | "We share the same biology,
wsayreli@calpoly.edu             |  regardless of ideology."