 CAD / Development / 2011
Re: Voting page 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:12:29 GMT

6079 is the newer style forestmen.. these are the older original style,
with more of a "gear" on their chest.. not the pointy "sprouts" on the
Dark Forest figures. They are maroon.. among other colors as Terry and I
have found out... I've got 3 different colors on my figs.
the Fig you are talking about below hasn't been rendered yet. though
would be easy to change the chest on the older version I would think..

Tamy

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Padewans,

Voting for update 9905 commences:

http://hugin.ldraw.org/JJ_Memorial/voting/datvote.html

Note that 4 unapproved primitives are include for the cone 3x3x2 piece.
(The 3x3x2 cone! Finally!  I've been doing that Jedi mind-control hand • movement
in Steve's direction for *months* - guess it finally worked)

-- Terry K --

I noticed something over the weekend about the maroon-collar Forestman torsoes.
I was looking at the instructions for 6079 and the color of the collar is
brown!  This intrigued me, so I checked my minifigs, and the collar sure looked
brown to me, slightly tinted by the green of the Torso.  Should it be changed
from maroon to brown?  We still need Red and Black, BTW.

Jeff