 CAD / Development / 2012
Re: Voting page 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:35:05 GMT

Three colors, you say?
A red version (not in my possession, but claimed to exist) and a black version
(illustrated on Fibblesnork) are with Terry for a future vote. Do you have red
too?
With blue and maroon this makes four. Any others?

Chris

Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") wrote:
6079 is the newer style forestmen.. these are the older original style,
with more of a "gear" on their chest.. not the pointy "sprouts" on the
Dark Forest figures. They are maroon.. among other colors as Terry and I
have found out... I've got 3 different colors on my figs.
the Fig you are talking about below hasn't been rendered yet. though
would be easy to change the chest on the older version I would think..

Tamy

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Padewans,

Voting for update 9905 commences:

http://hugin.ldraw.org/JJ_Memorial/voting/datvote.html

Note that 4 unapproved primitives are include for the cone 3x3x2 piece.
(The 3x3x2 cone! Finally!  I've been doing that Jedi mind-control hand • movement
in Steve's direction for *months* - guess it finally worked)

-- Terry K --

I noticed something over the weekend about the maroon-collar Forestman • torsoes.
I was looking at the instructions for 6079 and the color of the collar is
brown!  This intrigued me, so I checked my minifigs, and the collar sure • looked
brown to me, slightly tinted by the green of the Torso.  Should it be • changed
from maroon to brown?  We still need Red and Black, BTW.

Jeff