 CAD / Development / 1943
Re: Voting page 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:38:29 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> writes:

2853 - (VERY MINOR) This piece's center is not on the actual piece
itself.

The placement of this part was discussed here before submitting it.  It
is probably not at all clear how it should be centered, but this was
chosen as a compromise.  The current placement should make it easy to
use in a piston engine, which probably is the parts primary use.

(BTW: I am currently in the process of making a model which uses this
part.  Hopefully I can present one shortly after this vote is
completed.)

Fredrik