 CAD / Development / 1936
Re: Voting page 9905
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 16:57:14 GMT

Terry K wrote:
Voting for update 9905 commences:

Some notes (viewing in LEDIT):

30082 - (MINOR) Why not center this one on the ball?

6222 - (MINOR) There are some extra lines on the bottom of this piece,
reaching from a single side of the 4 cardinal half-cylinders to the outside
edge of the piece.

6233 - (MAJOR) YES!!!  My hat goes off to Steve!

x989 - (MINOR) The lines on the vertical edges of the 1-finger piece don't
come through.

4265b - (MINOR) How is this piece different from 4265?

2853 - (VERY MINOR) This piece's center is not on the actual piece itself.

30384 - (SEMI-MAJOR) The centering on this piece is odd.  I would suggest
placing it near a bottom cylinder, or some other landmark.

Hmmm -- I'm obsessed with centering today.  :-P  Overall, a very good
update!

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.