 CAD / Development / 1886
Re: How do you know the numbers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 05:25:08 GMT

On Wed, 26 May 1999 09:37:00 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner
<fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:

I'm a bit puzzled.  How do you guys know that the Technic Axle #5 has
number 32073 (off my memory) and that the Technic Connector with
Axlehole has number 32039?  As far as I can see, these numbers are not
printed on the parts.  Do you have a spy within TLG?  ;-)

Other than that, I'm very happy to see that the new vote came up this
quickly.  Nice work, Terry K!

Fredrik

Very fine molding numbers on the pieces.
Doesn't everybody have a scanning electron microscope in their den?

No, we don't have a spy in TLG.  But we do have occasional access to a source
of official numbers.  Not infallible, but sometimes invaluable.

-- Terry K --