 CAD / Development / 1887
RE: 1-4cone1.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 06:56:59 GMT

Terry wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 1999 20:23:05 GMT, Karim wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

This should be 1-4con1.dat.  And all files should have a
final 0 line.

Oops.  Well, Um, should I repost, or just pretend its right
and change the ones that I submit to Terry?

Assuming that the primitives commitee approves a file, it wil
be sent to me with a proper filename.  And hopefully a good
description and header.

And I routinely add a final 0 line to _every_ file I get.
Just in case.

What case?
Who needs this final 0 line and what for?
/Lars