 CAD / Development / 1949
Re: [ldraw.org] Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 19:39:22 GMT

I assume you use LDAO?? what you do is have a model that you're
working on(normally one you've finished) and the submodels in the
models folder(not neccessary though). You have the main file of the
model highlighted, you go to tools, you scroll down through the list
of parts until you find the ones of the submodels, you check the little
boxes. When you have the lines for all the submodels you wnat inlined
checked, click the button on the right that says "inline". LDAO will
inline the requested lines. Depending on the amount of text that is being
inlined, it might take a few seconds. Once it is done, click the "close"
button on the right side. Now if you don't want the model name, etc. in
the text of the main file, you can open "edit file" and delete any lines
you
don't want. Play around with it, that is how I find it easy to learn
things.
Good luck. :) Hope that was thorough enough.
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda