 Administrative / Suggestions / 261
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 01:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Scott's sigh did not make me mad.

If you want my buyin on this as a just policy(1)

I already expect that such a policy would seem unfair sometimes.

you are going to have to explain that.

I stated my personal reaction.  (I did not declare it 'right' or 'wrong')

ANY time he sighs he's doing it to start a bicker. Plain and simple.

Then you should have known better than to go for the bait.

-Suz