 Administrative / Suggestions / 256
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 17:20:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Scott's sigh did not make me mad.

If you want my buyin on this as a just policy(1) you are going to have to
explain that.

ANY time he sighs he's doing it to start a bicker. Plain and simple.

1 - not that my buyin is needed, of course