 Administrative / Suggestions / 287
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 08:49:22 GMT

Y'know Scott, as the other half of this particular problem you should accept
a very considerable portion of the blame for it.  Just because someone else
has taken the opportunity to point out some of Larry's possible flaws is no
reason for you to chime in with the usual additions.  You are far from
sainthood, and doubtless possessed of many significant flaws yourself.

Can't you see that everyone is extremely tired of it? Just drop it.  It no
longer amuses on any level, if it ever did.  The slights, the meanness, the
petty gloating -- baby, it is SO over...

Please refrain from responding to Larry directly, or even from responding to
someone else responding to Larry directly.

If this were a cocktail party, you'd each just repair to different corners
of the room.  This is your big chance to prove yourself a gentleman in a
pinch, Scott.  Just end it.

-- Hop-Frog (no saint either)