 Administrative / Suggestions / 262
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 08:01:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Scott's sigh did not make me mad.

If you want my buyin on this as a just policy(1) you are going to have to
explain that.

ANY time he sighs he's doing it to start a bicker. Plain and simple.

Note quite. I use a sigh to register my general disappointment, without
supplying material to prolong an argument. I have already explained this in
a reply to you!

"Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a
dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement." - Snoopy

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

1 - not that my buyin is needed, of course