 Administrative / Suggestions / 268
Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 17:12:07 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

I refuse to spend my time hunting down each instance of what might have been
intended as bicker-bait

Ok thanks for the clarification.

So you're saying it's OK to bait people all that you want, but anyone rising
to it is potentially at risk?

I'll keep that in mind.